Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
One this grateful day we thought it would be cool to share some awesome gratitude quotes that are relatable and makes us feel groovy.
- “Thanksgiving man. Not a good day to be my pants.” – Kevin James
- “I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” –Charles Dickens
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” –Amy Grant
- “The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.” –William Blake
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “When I started counting my blessings my whole life turned around.” –Willie Nelson
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more.” –Melody Beattie
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” –Voltaire
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” –Hansa Proverb
Thank you for letting us share!
Be kind. Be well. Smile.