I love motivational and inspirational quotes.
Especially those words that make you pause.
There is also that glorious feeling when it clicks that the sentence you just heard was a message for you.
My all time favorite quote is the one that; ignites that fire and you can’t help but get moving.
And for that reason, I have complied 20 motivational, kick-ass, ‘things that make me go hmmm’; quotes for your reading pleasure.
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” –Michael Jordon
2. “Once I made a decision, I never thought about it again.” –Michael Jordon
3. “When everything is going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” -Henry Ford
4. “Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.” –Julie Andrews
5. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” -Tony Hsieh
6. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” -Wayne Gretzy
7. “Good is not good when better is expected.” -Vin Scully
8. “Excellence is not a singular act but a habit. You are what you do repeatedly.” – Shaquille O’Neal
9. “There are two primary choices in life, to accept conditions as they exist or accept the responsibility for changing them.” -Denis Waitley
10. “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” -Farrah Gray
11. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” -Muhammed Ali
12. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” -Theodore Roosevelt
13. “Be happy in anticipation of what’s coming.” -Abraham Hicks
14. “Be remember…YOU are free.” –bekindbewellsmile.com
15. “Fall 7 times, stand up 8.” –Japanese Proverb
16. “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” -Robert T. Kiyosaki
17. “Look forward to where you want to be and spend no time complaining where you are.” –Abraham Hicks
18. “Keep you mind fixed on what you want in life, not on what you don’t.” –Napoleon Hill
19. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” –Joyce Brothers
20. “As you think thoughts that feel good to you, you will be in harmony with who you really are.” -Abraham Hicks
Thank you for letting us share.
Be kind. Be well. Smile!!!